PARK RULES & INFORMATION
We welcome you as a guest to Del Rio Riverside Resort. Our facilities are here for all our guests to enjoy and by following these simple rules, everyone will be guaranteed an enjoyable Del Rio experience. Should you require assistance at any time during your stay please contact a member of our staff immediately, as we are committed to making your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Speed Limit is 10kph. WALKING PACE and applies to the whole park. PLEASE WATCH FOR CHILDREN AND OTHER PEDESTRIANS and remember that normal public road rules apply.
- Checkout time is 10am for both Cabins and camp sites. Should you wish a late checkout please contact the office to see if we can accommodate your request – approval is dependent on confirmed future bookings.
- Parking: There is room for one vehicle per camp site and/or cabin, with two spaces per villa. For the safety of all road users please do not park your vehicle and/or boat on roadways. There is additional parking available in the visitors’ car park adjacent to reception.
- Noise volumes- whether they be voices or music: Please be considerate by ensuring you do not interfere with the quiet enjoyment of the resort for other guests. Our noise curfew is 10pm; at this time any music should be turned off and noise limited to quiet conversation, at all other times noise should be at level that does not affect your neighbours. Amplified noise, such as karaoke machines, is not permitted.
- Garbage: Please ensure your rubbish is secured in bags and deposited in the bin at your cabin or in central skip bins around the park.
- Cigarette Butts harm animal and marine life through water pollution and when mistaken for food. They make our grounds look unsightly, and someone has to pick them up, so please dispose of them thoughtfully.
- Visitors: If you invite people to visit you at Del Rio, please ask them to park their car in the visitors car park and check in at the office to pay a day visitor fee of $10.00 per person for all persons 4yrs and older. Your guests need to know your surname and your site booking name so we may direct them to you. We are sorry, but Del Rio Riverside Resort is unable to accept day visitors from Monday 3oth October to Friday 10th November, 2017.
- Boat Ramp Fees: Day Visitors who bring a boat must pay a $30 ramp fee plus their day visit amount per person. Overnight visitors pay a $20 boat ramp fee plus overnight visitor fee upon entry to the park.
- Swimming Pool: Open from 8am to 8pm. For the safety of your children and the safety of others all children must be in the company of an adult at all times. No life guard is on duty and Del Rio does not accept responsibility for your children. Only accredited swimming and safety aids are permitted in the pool. To assist with the cleanliness and hygiene of our pool water please ensure that children who are not toilet trained are wearing elastic banded swim pants. No glass and No smoking in pool area please.
- Bikes: are not to be ridden within the grounds of Del Rio after the street lights come on at night. Bikes, skate boards, roller blades or scooters must not be ridden on footpaths, around amenities blocks, the pool, beer- garden or boom gates at any time.
- Electric Toy scooters, skateboards and the likes, and Mini/Pocket Bikes are dangerous and are not to be ridden inside the grounds of Del Rio at any time.
- Amenities: Children 8 years and under must be accompanied by an adult, and children are not permitted to play in or around the amenities blocks.
- Golf: Please attend the office prior to playing, to confirm the course is open and pay green fees.
- Fires: Campfires are permitted during the winter months as long as they are in a suitable fire brazier- they cannot be on the ground or in large gallon drums. Fires may be possible during Autumn and Spring dependent on fire conditions- please contact Del Rio reception to enquire. Del Rio has a limited number of braziers for guests to use which can be collected free of charge from the office.
- Anti-Social Behaviour: We appreciate that you are here to unwind and enjoy yourself, but behaviour which adversely impacts other guests’ enjoyment of the park, will not be tolerated. Should you unfortunately be subjected to this kind of behaviour by another guest or visitor to the park please contact management immediately so we may deal with the situation.
- Video cameras are used for security reasons and are positioned throughout the park.
- Cabins and their surrounds, and campsites should be left reasonably clean and tidy, to assist our hard working housekeepers, and grounds-staff in preparing your accommodation for its next guests. A cleaning fee may be applied for cabins of sites left in a damaged or unreasonable condition.
THE OWNERS & MANAGEMENT ARE PROUD TO SHARE WITH YOU THE HAPPY & PEACEFUL FAMILY ATMOSPHERE OF OUR PARK AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TAKE ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION TO ENSURE OUR PARK REMAINS A HAPPY AND PEACEFUL FAMILY HOLIDAY VENUE.