PARK RULES & INFORMATION
We welcome you as a guest to Del Rio Riverside Resort. Our facilities are here for all our guests to enjoy and by following these simple rules, everyone will be guaranteed an enjoyable Del Rio experience. Should you require assistance at any time during your stay please contact a member of our staff immediately, as we are committed to making your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Speed Limit is 10kph. WALKING PACE and applies to the whole park. PLEASE WATCH FOR CHILDREN AND OTHER PEDESTRIANS and remember that normal public road rules apply.
- Checkout time is 10am for both Cabins and camp sites. Should you wish a late checkout please contact the office to see if we can accommodate your request – approval is dependent on confirmed future bookings.
- Parking: There is room for one vehicle per camp site and/or cabin, with two spaces per villa. For the safety of all road users please do not park your vehicle and/or boat on roadways. There is additional parking available in the visitors’ car park adjacent to reception.
- Pets: Del Rio is a wildlife sanctuary and we value the many species inhabiting the park. Pets are therefore not permitted at any time, even if remaining in vehicles.
- Noise volumes, whether they be voices, music, radios: Please consider others by ensuring you do not interfere with the quiet enjoyment of the park by others.
During Daylight Saving please ensure that your music cannot be heard from your neighbours’ site after 10.30 pm and respect our noise curfew of 11pm. Outside of daylight saving noise should be limited to ‘quiet campfire conversation’ after 10pm.
- Garbage: Please ensure your rubbish is secured in bags and deposited in the bin at your cabin or in central skip bins around the park.
- Cigarette Butts harm animal and marine life through water pollution and when mistaken for food. They make our grounds look unsightly, and someone has to pick them up, so please dispose of them thoughtfully.
- Visitors: If you invite people to visit you at Del Rio, please ask them to park their car in the visitors car park and check in at the office to pay a day visitor fee of $10.00 per person for all persons 4 and older. Your guests need to know your surname and your site booking name so we may direct them to you.
- Boat Ramp Fees: Day Visitors who bring a boat must pay a $30 ramp fee plus their day visit amount per person. Overnight visitors pay a $20 boat ramp fee plus overnight visitor fee upon entry to the park.
- Swimming Pool: Open from 8am to 8pm. For the safety of your children and the safety of others all children must be in the company of an adult at all times. No life guard is on duty and Del Rio does not accept responsibility for your children. Only accredited swimming and safety aids are permitted in the pool. To assist with the cleanliness and hygiene of our pool water please ensure that children who are not toilet trained are wearing elastic banded swim pants. No glass and No smoking in pool area please.
- Bikes: are not to be ridden within the grounds of Del Rio after the street lights come on at night. Bikes, skate boards, roller blades or scooters must not be ridden on footpaths, around amenities blocks, the pool, beer- garden or boom gates at any time.
- Electric Toy scooters, skateboards and the likes, and Mini/Pocket Bikes are dangerous and are not to be ridden inside the grounds of Del Rio at any time.
- Amenities: Children 8 years and under must be accompanied by an adult, and children are not permitted to play in or around the amenities blocks.
- Golf: Please attend the office prior to playing, to confirm the course is open and pay green fees.
- Fires: A total ban on all fires from 1st November to 1st March. Fires are permitted at other times however only if made in one of our fire braziers, which can be collected free of charge from the office. The brazier is to be left on site, with the ashes still in it, for collection by our staff after your departure. Please do not light fires on our open parkland areas and/or riverbanks.
- Anti-Social behavior: We appreciate that you are here to unwind and enjoy yourself, but behavior which adversely impacts other guests’ enjoyment of the park, will not be tolerated. Should you unfortunately be subjected to this kind of behavior by another guest or visitor to the park please contact management immediately so we may deal with the situation.
- Video cameras are used for security reasons and are positioned throughout the park.
- Cabins and their surrounds, and campsites should be left reasonably clean and tidy, to assist our hard working housekeepers, and grounds-staff in preparing your accommodation for its next guests. A cleaning fee may be applied for cabins of sites left in a filthy, damaged or unreasonable condition.
THE OWNERS & MANAGEMENT ARE PROUD TO SHARE WITH YOU THE HAPPY & PEACEFUL FAMILY ATMOSPHERE OF OUR PARK AND RESERVE THE RIGHT TAKE ANY APPROPRIATE ACTION TO ENSURE OUR PARK REMAINS A HAPPY AND PEACEFUL FAMILY HOLIDAY VENUE.